Right from birth, babies are born to learn. They need a stimulating environment for their brain development. Parents get surprised by the rapid growth of their little ones so much that before they know it, their children are ready to go to primary school. That is where one gets hit with the question- are they even school-ready?
At Springdale Academy, we recognize that school readiness (or early education) is more than just academics. An independent early education school serving children under 6 years old in Stryker Lane Hillsborough, New Jersey-08844, Springdale Academy prepares students with a broader range of skills in half-day and full-day preschool and kindergarten.
Our goal is quite simple– We want to guide children on a path of creativity and curiosity while building self-awareness (emotional development, dressing, and physical skills), self-care (eating, independent toileting, etc.), academic skills, empathy, and confidence. The curriculum follows a unique approach that encourages students to work independently and in groups to develop self-discipline, time management skills, and problem-solving abilities. Children learn and grow in a state-of-the-art environment with teachers encouraging an open communication of ideas!
Our school acknowledges that education is more than just building foundational mathematical skills and learning basic language development. At Springdale Academy, we extend beyond the traditional elements of an average school experience.
Springdale Academy offers classes through a wide range of enrichment activities
Music and Movement
As Former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam put it, “Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.”
Noted Humanitarian Albert Schweitzer once said that the purpose of human life is to serve and show compassion and the will to help others, and we cannot agree more.
At Springdale Academy, we believe in giving back to the community! Our school constantly looks for new ways to serve the community and lead by example for the kids to learn how to be kind to one another. We work with
- Food Banks
- Community events like Earth Day
- Helping the Covid-19 frontline warriors by donating snack bags to the healthcare workers.
How are we different?
- All of our teachers are licensed and certified in training provided by.
- Some more qualities of staff/ teachers/ courses
- Our Teachers are committed to providing the most outstanding learning experience combined with a wholesome environment for each child.
- Our staff goes above and beyond to fulfill the needs of the students. They also take cognizance of the expectations of families and the community.
- Our teachers create a curriculum that fits each child’s particular academic needs.